Monday, May 26, 2008

Animals and People

The idea for making a blog about animals started with two questions.

Are human beings animals?

This is an easy question and most would answer yes, human beings are animals. However, for those who believe in God and creationism, the answer to this question would undoubtedly be no. Human beings are not animals.

It could be said I suppose that human beings are animals, bit more so. The main difference people would point out is of course, our well developed brain. So I think to my self: are animals not capable of complex thought processes?

Wouldn’t it be interesting if they actually were capable? Just because animals have no technological advancements, it doesn’t mean that they are not capable of understanding difficult concepts. What other mark is there of a thinking being?

Perhaps they just do not have the drive to create technology since they already have all they need to survive. Perhaps dolphins and elephants are just as smart as a human child. Well, we can’t tell, and probably we never will.

Another question that got me thinking is: If you were an animal, what would you be?

Well I certainly won’t be an over-sized cockroach, that’s for sure! But what kind of animal would I want to be? What advantages do animals have over humans? Are there even any?

I made list of my favorite animals that came to mind and I listed down the things they’ve got that humans don’t. And it’s going to appear in one of my later posts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com